Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Use Somebody

I haven't done a fitness-class inspired post for a while, but every time this song has come on during class over the past few weeks, I've both enjoyed it and wondered who was singing it. Finally, I asked, and here's what I found:

I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see
painted faces, fill places I can't reach

You know that I could use somebody...
you know that I could use somebody...

Someone like you and all you know and how you speak
countless lovers undercover of the streets

I sure hope I don't have to go back to pruning my way through countless lovers. Not that there aren't some lovely things about the search, it's just that if I had to do it again I'd want to find someone like my current man and all he knows and how he speaks, and that'd be pretty damn difficult to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment