Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nantucket Sleighride

I've been sleeping a lot lately, which is my usual for this time of year, but it doesn't leave me with much  time (or energy) to do the things that help keep me centered, like blogging and yoga.

But, inspired by B.K.S. Iyengar's Light on Yoga this morning (who wouldn't be inspired by pictures of a super flexible Indian dude in nothing but a sumo-wrestler type outfit?), I managed to do some asanas and planned the Tuesday yoga class I teach for this week.

Another factor contributing to the lack of blogs is a very quiet inner jukebox. The way the change of seasons affect me now is, thankfully, so much less severe than it was my general mood was lower, but it still notices (as my British friend was fond of saying even though it probably isn't grammatically correct). Lucky for me, my boyfriend's appears to be alive and well -- or at least, focused on this song -- 'cause this is what he's been singing for days:

Goodbye, little Robin-Marie
Don't try following me
Don't cry, little Robin-Marie
'Cause you know I'm coming home soon

And my personal favorite line, which he has been repeating, as the song does, over and over again:

And I know you're the last true love I'll ever meet
And I know you're the last true love I'll ever meet

No comments:

Post a Comment