Sunday, December 10, 2017

Everybody's got to learn sometime

I went to a beautiful yoga class this morning, and it included this beautiful song:

Change your heart, look around you
Change your heart, it will astound you
I need your lovin' like the sunshine
Everybody's got to learn sometime
Everybody's got to learn sometime
Everybody's got to learn sometime
Change your heart, look around you
Change your heart, will astound you
I need your lovin' like the sunshine
Everybody's got to learn sometime
Everybody's got to learn sometime
Everybody's got to learn sometime
I need your lovin' like the sunshine
Everybody's got to learn sometime
Everybody's got to learn sometime

The teacher talked about the heart being the master - that it is meant to be the master - and that we all need to learn this sometime.

I learned this when I decided to follow my heart when it comes to this guy:

All decked out in our ugly sweaters for his holiday partay
It would've been easier, at a number of points along the way, to argue with my heart. It didn't seem like he was coming back. It seemed like maybe my heart was wrong about him, about us. But I trusted it all through the pain of our separation.

Turns out, it was absolutely spot on. He loves me, and I him. And HE'S HERE.

So grateful that this was my lesson, 'cause I DO need his lovin' like the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment