Monday, December 5, 2011

I Want Your Sex

I was driving my son to school bright and early this morning, when we were serenaded by these explicit lyrics:

I want your sex
I want your love
I want your.. sex

No euphemisms, no beating around the bush (double entendre intended) here -- George just lays it out there for all to hear. Luckily, we were both too tired to be too embarrassed by the moment. I made a mental note about a blog possibility, and then I heard this song AGAIN later in the same day!

It's natural
It's chemical (let's do it)
It's logical
Habitual (can we do it?)
It's sensual
But most of all...
Sex is something we should do
Sex is something for me and you
Sex is natural - sex is good
Not everybody does it
But everybody should
Sex is natural - sex is fun
Sex is best when it's... One on one
One on one

And then I knew it had to be my blog song for today. Plus, I was just saying to my boyfriend, when enjoying our closeness, "everyone deserves to be touched like this."

C-c-c-c-come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment