Friday, April 21, 2017

If I Ever Feel Better

This day has included some really crappy parts, and someone having a similar experience posted this song on Facebook:

They say an end can be a start
Feels like I've been buried yet I'm still alive
It's like a bad day that never ends
I feel the chaos around me
A thing I don't try to deny
I'd better learn to accept that
There are things in my life I can't control

True dat. But not buying into this next verse:

They say love ain't nothing but a sore
I don't even know what love is
Too many tears have had to fall
Don't you know I'm so tired of it all
I have known terror dizzy spells
Finding out the secrets words won't tell
Whatever it is it can't be named
There's a part of my world that's fading away

I learn a little more every day about what love is. Even on the hard days. Maybe especially on the hard days:

If I ever feel better
Remind me to spend some good time with you
You can give me your number
When it's all over I'll let you know

I know I'll feel better. I've got too many great things in my life to get down for long...

No comments:

Post a Comment