Friday, May 26, 2017

I Need a Lover

I adore this beautiful huMAN!
This song has been playing on the internal jukebox ever since I heard it on our way up here to the U.P.:

I need a lover that won't drive me crazy
(I need a lover that won't drive me crazy)
I need a lover that won't drive me crazy

And all I can think when it runs through my head is how much I love having a lover who drives me crazy in the best possible way.

I feel incredibly fortunate to be in this incredibly alive, engaging and passionate relationship with such an amazing man.

This photo was taken before ride number two down a really intense downhill called The Flow. It requires going with the flow for sure, and that ain't easy, especially when the first time down involved a pretty gnarly crash for yours truly.

But it's SO MUCH FUN. Besides, having scraped up arms and legs is just an indication that I've been out playing, and that's just exactly what the doctor (and the vedic astrologer) ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment