Monday, August 15, 2011

Hot-Blooded

This one's been pumping through my head over the last few days, and it's no wonder -- my daughter has been a little heater -- yesterday her temp hit 103.7. This song is particularly apropos because she must've taken her temperature at least five times a day:

Well, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three

It takes a lot out of a mama to have a kid sick for multiple days, there's no doubt about it. But there's also something kinda nice about all the extra snuggle time.

And if you just can't get enough after viewing the Foreigner video above, check out this home video of some little kids in their pjs doing their own rendition, complete with air guitar:

Yeah I'm hot blooded, check it and see
Feel the fever burning inside of me
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded

No comments:

Post a Comment