Sunday, July 31, 2011

Baby Now that I Found You

Today is the one year anniversary of the day I met my man. It's funny to look back on the post I wrote about that night now -- I ended it with: "Those arms will find me when the time is right" which was what I said to reassure myself because I'd gone to bed alone the night of the wedding at which we met. Little did I know (at least consciously) that his arms really would be the ones to find me, or, because he was dressed in clothes that didn't show off his righteous bod, that they'd be so hot.

Lucky me.

So many songs could mark this day, and even though most of this Foundations hit doesn't fit, as I type this, it's this Allison Krauss cover blaring on the inner jukebox:

Baby, now that I've found you
I can't let you go
I'll build my world around you
I need you so...

No comments:

Post a Comment