Monday, September 21, 2015

Have Love Will Travel

Trails that satisfy me!
I think this might be the original road trip song:

Waaah
Have love, whoa Baby will travel
Have love, yea Darlin' will travel
(I said) If you need lovin'
Then hmm, mmm, I'll travel

Well I travel from Maine to Mexico
Just to find a little girl that'll love me so
No matter where, no matter where I'll be
I'm lookin' for a woman that'll satisfy me

The top of Brockway Mountain this am
Though our motives for getting in the car may be different, this was quite a road trip I embarked upon, and it's going to take all I've got to get back into the car and drive away from this gorgeous place.

After packing up the campsite, I decided to come over and hit some of my faves before getting in the car.

It's soooooooooo hard to leave.

Good thing I have The Sonics:

Have love, whoa Baby I will travel

And of course, my babies at home.

And one day, someday, as one of my yoga teachers likes to say, perhaps I'll inspire some dude to travel to get to me:

Well I might take a boat, or I'll take a plane
Might hitchhike, or jump a railroad train
Your kind of lovin' drives a man insane
So look for me a walkin' just any ol' way

Have love, whoa Babe will travel
Have love, yea Baby will travel
If you need lovin'
Then yeah, yeah, I'll travel

If you need lovin'
Then Woah, I'll travel

No comments:

Post a Comment