Friday, January 6, 2017

Bad Day

My coworker is always singing to herself. Sometimes it's song she loves, and sometimes it is songs she can't stand that get stuck in her head.

Today's song was in the latter category:

Had a bad day again
She said I would not understand
She left a note and said "I'm sorry, I had a bad day again.
She spilled her coffee, broke her shoelace.
Smeared the lipstick on her face.
Slammed the door and said "I'm sorry, I had a bad day again."

And she swears there's nothing wrong
I hear her playing that same old song
She puts me off and puts me on

And had a bad day again
She said I would not understand
She left a note that said, "I'm sorry, I had a bad day again."

I was unfamiliar with song, and with the band Fuel. And I wouldn't have been disappointed to have remained ignorant of both.

I just hope this song doesn't get stuck in my head now...

No comments:

Post a Comment