Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Want You

Ah, dating in the age of the text. For me, it can be both a disappointing (no voice or touch) way to connect and totally titillating, and after some of the former variety earlier in the week, we had some of the latter last night. Which was followed by some satisfying in-person interaction, and although we didn't have the good fortune of Bob crooning in the background last night, this morning as I was thinking about a song to sum up the parts of yesterday we shared, I could find none better than Bob Dylan's "I want you." Maybe I'm just in classic rock mode at the moment, but as sexed up as some of the rap songs we did hear were, they just don't capture the feeling in the same way.

Here's a link to a clip from the movie I'm not there -- a sexy scene in which the beautiful Heath Ledger is playing Bob Dylan and you can hear Bob singing in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment