Sunday, September 12, 2010

Love the Way You Lie

I can't explain this one, but it just keeps going through my mind today, so there must be a reason for it. The part I keep hearing and singing is this:

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie...

Which, as it turns out, is Rihanna's portion of a duet with Eminem. Check these two superstars out, both of whom have known some serious hurt, bringing it live.

Although my mind objects to the sentiment in these lyrics, there must be some part of me that knows exactly what she means when she says she likes the way it hurts. Good thing that part of me is no longer driving this train!

No comments:

Post a Comment