Friday, September 3, 2010

These Boots are Made For Walking

Fall's here today, the way it always arrives in Wisconsin, much too suddenly for me.

Lots of other people were really psyched about the cooler weather, and I found a couple of reasons to celebrate it myself. When my son asked me to play soccer with him, as he does every day that he's with me, I had at least twice as much energy as I've had on the hot, humid days just passed.

And then there's the real reason I'm willing to tolerate a drop in temperature: boot season! As I pulled on my honey-colored cowboy boots this morning, my feet were happier than they've been in months, with the exception of my pesky slow-to-heal pinky toe that I broke back in May.

Yesiree, Nancy Sinatra had the soundtrack for my day today -- and what a hottie she is in this video:

Are you ready boots?
Start walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment