Thursday, May 9, 2013

Comedown

I've been shedding a whole lot of tears lately. Thankfully, I've had experience with this level of grief and I know from that experience that as much as it sometimes feels like I won't make it through this period or I'll never stop crying, I know that I will, on both counts.

Doesn't make it any easier to be going through it, though.

Bush agrees:

'Cause I don't want to come back down
From this cloud
It's taken me all this time to find out
What I need, yeah

I don't want to come back down
From this cloud
It's taken me all this, all this time

And one of the things that feels so hard about it this time around is that not only am I not wild about finding myself alone again, I really didn't want to come down from this cloud because I liked being on it so damn much!

No comments:

Post a Comment