Tuesday, October 27, 2015

One Day

The view from my living room is incredible right now!
This morning a super cute guy I recently met came over to do yoga with me in my living room -- can't beat the view right now as displayed in the photo.

We have a lot going for us as a duo - for starters he loves practicing Ashtanga and that's definitely one of the ways to my heart. We also laugh a lot when we're together, connect on a heart level, and he gives as good a hug as I do (something I can't say for a lot of people).

But... yes, there is a but. He is not yet divorced, and has yet to find his way through the quagmire that comes with the dissolution of a marriage. In other words, we're in pretty different places in terms of readiness for something real.

Anyway, this morning he told me about the amazing Matisyahu concert he went to last night -- I had never heard of him -- but his music (at least this song) seems pretty cool:

Sometimes I lay
Under the moon
And thank God I'm breathing
Then I pray
Don't take me soon
'Cause I am here for a reason

Sometimes in my tears I drown
But I never let it get me down
So when negativity surrounds
I know some day it'll all turn around because...

All my life I've been waiting for
I've been praying for
For the people to say
That we don't wanna fight no more
There will be no more wars
And our children will play
One day
One day
One day
One day
One day
One day

Yes, Matisyahu, one day I will meet a cute guy who enjoys doing Ashtanga with me, makes me laugh, is awesome to talk to, gives great hugs AND is ready for a relationship.

One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment