Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Prairiesong

My kid's in back in white with the mallet
I didn't leave the house today until after 7 pm which is super unusual for me.

I didn't get up for practice, also unusual, going back to sleep instead and waking up three hours later!

Guess I was tired and needed the sleep. I had a productive day overall -- got lots done in my home office with the beautiful view showcased in yesterday's post -- but it was a little lonely.

When I arrived at my son's orchestra concert, I got to briefly check in with my daughter, who was there with a friend, but then I found a seat by myself. I wasn't much enjoying the experience -- didn't necessarily feel worth venturing out on a cold night for -- until my kid took the stage.

Wow! So impressed with my budding percussionist. Thank goodness he didn't get his sense of timing or rhythm from his Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment