Tuesday, August 18, 2015

No Diggity

Give a girl who loves a bargain a month of unlimited yoga, and what does she do? Goes to as many classes as she can so that she gets the lowest possible per class rate. So that's a factor, but I also really like this place.

I went to the same teacher today, and I decided to communicate with my first love about the fact that there is an American version of him (he is British) who lives in Madison and teaches yoga (two qualities that would be awesome for me to find in a man). He responded by saying he'd been looking at houses in the town where we used to work at a summer camp. Which is pretty silly, given that he is married and lives in England, but we all (or many of us) need a fantasy to get us through the hard times.

Speaking of hard times, I had coffee with my friend after practice today, and I was explaining my aversion to my basement and how problematic that is at this point. I was saying how it was getting worse, the amount that I hated to go down there, and then I realized that the New Englander's bed is still down there.

"Oh that's gotta go!" my friend said. Methinks she is right.

This song was on the playlist at class today, which brought me back:

I like the way you work it (no diggity)
I got to bag it up
I like the way you work it (no diggity)
I got to bag it up (bag it up girl)
I like the way you work it (no diggity)
I got to bag it up (bag it up)
I like the way you work it (no diggity)
I got to bag it up

And it also reminded me of what I have to do this weekend: Clean my basement. Get rid of that bed. Bag it up and let it go...

No comments:

Post a Comment