Monday, August 30, 2010

Come Together

My kids and I stopped by our local funky pharmacy today (they specialize in costumes and wine) to celebrate the first day of school. With this song playing in the background:

...One thing I can tell you is you got to be free
Come together right now over me...

We shared an awesome moment trying on various versions of costume eyewear -- my faves were the exaggerated horn-rims with the rhinestones in the corners. Alas, my kids did not approve of the librarian look, so I didn't make a purchase.

Looks like the King of Pop took a stab at this one too -- I don't think I knew that, and if I did, I'd successfully forgotten until I found it on you tube tonight. Don't get me wrong, I love me some MJ, I just don't think his sound goes with this song...

No comments:

Post a Comment