Friday, August 13, 2010

My Life Would Suck Without You

It's Friday, and today I got to do my favorite Friday fitness routine. It starts with a bike ride to the Capitol Square, which is about 3 miles, and since I'm usually running late, I have to ride quite fast. Next comes Functional Fitness with Liz, who is just that rare kind of person that you want to have pushing you to get fit. She's awesome. This song came on during a particularly fatiguing portion of the class, and it really got me going again, so if it isn't in your workout playlist, I highly recommend you add this tune.

Right after Functional Fitness is Yoga with Stephanie, who is just the kind of person you want guiding you inward. Having the two classes back-to-back is the perfect combo of high-energy and tuning into the voice within.

And although I was happy to have Kelly belting out her song during the high energy portion of the workout, I'm not tempted to write any of the lyrics or analyze them here. Some songs move you one way, and some move you in a different way. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment