Friday, October 22, 2010

Miss You Like Crazy

I've been fighting this one for the last few days. Maybe if I give in, and make it today's song, it'll get out of my head already. I just keep hearing "I miss you like crazy" over and over again.

I just looked up the lyrics, and a lot of it doesn't fit for me: there's just no getting over you, only your sweet love can save me, etc.

But this particular lyric is about as concise a description of where I am today as is possible:

I miss you baby, all the tender love you gave me...

Post-workout postscript: Time to make the switch to the gratitude attitude. In order to miss tender love, I had to experience it, and I'm damn glad I did. I'm going to try to focus on that -- particularly now that this song is not on repeat in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment