Friday, October 15, 2010

Strong Enough

This one came to me during my functional fitness class today, which was a bit ironic, given that the hottest person in my class is decidedly female. It kinda matches my mood today, though, which is lacking in my characteristic optimism...

God, I feel like hell tonight
Tears of rage I cannot fight
I’d be the last to help you understand
Are you strong enough to be my man?

Nothing’s true and nothing’s right
So let me be alone tonight
Cause you can’t change the way I am
Are you strong enough to be my man?

I love this live recording with Sheryl playing the accordion.

You can also check out this one, where Sheryl is joined by Stevie Nicks. It begins with a little chat about their extreme careers and how difficult it is to find men who can handle them. Although it isn't my career that's extreme, I can relate to the sentiment for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment