Friday, April 15, 2011

Up to My Neck in You

Whew! I think we must've worked some magic with the second chakra during my yoga class today, because when the rest of the class was transitioning out of savasana (final relaxation pose), I was so deep into a sexual fantasy about my man that I failed to come back to an upright position for the end of the class. The yogis among you could quibble with my lack of presence, but I am here to tell you that yoga classes, like massages, sometimes come with happy endings!

Speaking of happy endings, I learned today that my ex-husband is in love again. What a relief! Here's hoping that this signals a transition to a new life where we both have new partners and the kids both have another loving adult in their life and everyone is happier than ever. His woman (living internationally at the moment) is visiting this weekend, so when the ipod played this astoundingly cool cover of an old ACDC song, I thought it apropos since he'll be up to his neck in her this weekend just as I was up to my neck in my fantasy this afternoon:

you came around when I needed you
now I'm up to my neck in you

up to my neck in pleasure
up to my neck in pain
up to my neck on a railroad track
waitin' for the trains to come on through
oh, you knew my time was due

you came around and you pulled me through
now I'm up to my neck in you

No comments:

Post a Comment